zondag 5 april 2009

I fell in love with Lykke Li


Lykke Li - Tonight

Watch my back so I'll make sure, you're right behind me as before. Yesterday the night before tomorrow. Dry my eyes so you won't know. Dry my eyes so I won't show. I know you're right behind me.

You walk the surface of this town, the high heels above the ground. And high horses that we know keep us safe until the night. You know them all, I know it all. Stay put and play along because i'm looking for my friend. Now i got you, got you.

Don't you let me go, let me go tonight.


Lykke Li - Time Flies

I sit tight, don't want to miss the show. I hang on, don't want to miss my prime. Because time will fly, upon my baby's back. Time will fly, upon my baby's back.

Stay a while, my baby wants me to. Don't you go, my baby begs me so.
But tide will dry, upon my baby's back. Tide will dry, upon my baby's back .

I get weak, I get weary, I miss sleep, I get moody, I'm in thoughts, I write songs. I'm in love, I walk on. Fingers crossed, my time is coming now.

1 opmerking: